BGI Out-of-State Fingerprinting
BGI is approved by the Michigan State Police to accept and process out-of-state or out-of-country fingerprints for licensing and employment in Michigan.
We accept all forms of payment.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Complete at appropriate Michigan Live Scan Request form.
2. Obtain a set of good quality fingerprints from your local law enforcement agency or private fingerprint vendor. (We prefer 2 sets)
3. Include a copy of a Government issued identification.
3. Fill out the BGI out-of-state or out-of-country fingerprint form.
4. Submit all of this to BGI Associates for processing.
*For in-depth instructions and forms please use to link at the top of this page.
Ask us a Question!
* Please remember to include your completed Michigan Live Scan request form when submitting your out-of-state fingerprint packet to BGI.
Use link above for forms and instructions..
PRIVATE DETECTIVES AND INVESTIGATORS, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, FINGERPRINTING SERVICES
Criminal Justice Employment/Training
Consumer & Industry SVCS, Insurance Bureau
Licensed Health Care Professional
Michigan School Employment
Private Detective – Licensed Employees/Investigators
Private Security Guard – Private Security and Alarm Systems
Third Party Tester
Adult Foster Care Licensing
Consumer & Industry SVCS, Debt Mgmt
Consumer & Industry SVCS, Securities Bureau
Child Care Institution
Day Care Home License or Registration
Dept of Agriculture, Racing Commission - Horse Racing License
Dept of State, Bureau of Auto Reg – Salvage Dealer License
Dept of State, Driver Education Certification
Home For the Aged Licensing
Mortgage Loan Officer
Private Security & Investigator License – Owner License
Retired Law Enforcement
State Bar License
Federal Child Care Act
NCPA - Child Protection employment
NCPA/VCA - Child Protection volunteer
BGI Associates LLC
COMPASSIONATE PROTECTION IN AN INSECURE WORLD
PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS, BACKGROUND CHECKS AND LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING
BGI Associates LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.